Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Orlando Caliber Checking IN! CHECK!

10K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  CyberDashie 
#1 ·
:wavey:

Got my caliber about 2 1/2 weeks ago...Has about 400-500 Miles on it now...
Chilling down here in Orlando...Hollahhhhhh

#8 ·
Sorry for mssing you Ann, welcome to the forum :Hey:,we hope your enjoying your caliber and the forumZ..:smileup:

#11 ·
whats up guys....im in orlando for the next 4-5 weeks getting my turbo install then chillin till april... someone wants to hit me up...let me know
You have to post pictures and info about that turbo when it's all done.:wow:

#15 ·
You may be, but I never said that.;)

#17 ·
are there going to be any caliber meets in orlando in march...id like to go so i can show the caliber lovers all i have done.....never been to a meet before, think it would be pretty cool...

#19 ·
Could use a little help navigating this site....
I am planning a move to the Kissimmee area probably early in 2010 and I'm trying to find a car club "home". I have a 2009 Caliber SRT4 with several mods. Looking to make some new friends and hook up with a car club. I currently belong to the NJMoparGroup. They mostly feature Chargers, in fact, I have the only Caliber in the group. Anyway, can anyone help me?

#20 ·
I dont know about any caliber car clubs in orlando...but i will be at spring training and the disney complex from feb27th to april ish....send me a messege and we might be about to cruise and find some more onlookers

#21 ·
Welcome to the forum. If you need some help with the site, click on the forum how-to's link in my signature area. That will help you with some of the basics. Is there anything in particular you're trying to find? Feel free to send me a message or any of the member relations team and we'll be glad to help if there is something specific you need.:Hey:

#24 ·
What brings you to our neck of the woods?:wavey:

#25 ·
I'd like to revive this and have an Orlando Caliber meet. I'm fairly new to this community (had my car only 3 months) but I would love to have a meet! Which begs me the question: Why is it hard for me to find Mopar clubs in Orlando? I've found some INFO on a couple but nothing solid. Would love to have a meet! Anyone have info on this they would like to share? Or any leads?

Thanks!

#26 ·
You're in the wrong place for what you want to do. You need to start a thread in the Mopar Nation forum section in the "South East" region.

Mixing subjects results in less exposure to the people you want to attract.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.