Dodge Caliber Forum banner

How Old Is The Caliber Driver

Tags
74K views 430 replies 291 participants last post by  SteveA 
#1 ·
You know i've seen some calibers in my city and they all seem to be.....aged. I myself and 20 years old and i see guy and ladies in calibers that are in their 30's and i see very few my age...i saw one guy that was like 60 somthing.....

So how old is the CaliberForumz.com Caliber owner??

#4 ·
i do not think it matters how old you are, whats more important is you like what your driving,i am in my 50s,i have a silver R/T,we are not what we drive,but indivuals with different needs, dont worry about fitting in with the crowds,consentrate on your individualism thats what will make the difference in the end, and you will love yourself for that alone.

#263 ·
I differ from this statement... I feel I am a reflection of what I drive. That's why I am very meticulous about the way my car looks and performs. I want it to be the best it can be, which is I guess how I am. I expect a lot of myself... so did my father. (Which I'm sure is a whole other thread on some self help forum somewhere!)
I am 37... going on 22 (my wife would say!).
And yes, I do love myself... regularly.

#13 ·
I have seen a variety of ages driving Calibers in the City.
As for me? I don't tell anyone my age, my mother in law doesn't even know how old I am, and my kids have recently caught onto the fact that I perpetually celebrate my 25th birthday.
Lets say I fit in somewhere between 20-60....
Plus, I like the advice Webby gave.
Enjoy your Caliber!

Tammie-Lee

#16 ·
I am a young 48.....

I don't think it really matters how old you are, it's all about how young you want to be.
I maybe 48 and feel 100 sometimes, but I really feel young and this car brings back lots of memories & mucsle cars and I feel 21 again.......:b1:

Get over the age thang....................:loser1: your as young as you feel :wavey:
Happy Trails,:Racing:
Stella

#19 ·
I'm 50, my wife is 46. We bought our Caliber for the utility, good mpg, and Dodge finally came out with some cars that have looks that appeal to us after 10 years of being away. :4-sunshine:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.